Another Huge Success!
The screams are still echoing down Gainsborg Avenue! We had a great time scaring each of you and we hope you enjoyed every bit of it! Our newest attraction, The Haunted House walkthrough was a huge hit!
If you have photos you would like us to share on the website, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the 2008 video gallery is up as well as last year's video.
The number of people needed to run this year's event grew significantly from years past. This year it took over 10 new additional volunteers to run the event.
We have so many people to thank:
- Chris Dellabella as the chainsaw massacre
- Marisa Heske as the torture victim
- Karen Fleischman and Marissa Marchetti as the invisible dot people
- Kristen DiPierro helped organize the crowds entering the Haunted House
- Jeremy Lafaro with his help in keeping the crowd lines running smoothly for The Haunted House and The Vortex
- Francis Spedafino on video as well as making the Vortex run smoothly (he helped get it back up an running when it fell off the tracks)
- Jeremy Turk organizing our victims entering the Haunted House
- Brian Rice - Photographer
- Joanne McClung and Leif for their help running the Food/Shirt sales
- Dominics European Car repair for the Torture Chamber table
- Harrison Police Department
- Harrison DPW
- Harrison Sanitation
- Our neighbors for putting up with the noise and crowds for one night